Always Building Podcast Episode 02: Cam Duncan
Cam Duncan is an extremely talented web designer and entrepreneur building an empire with high quality, high conversion rate Webflow websites for companies running paid ads.
But it wasn’t always like this…
In this episode we explore Cam’s not-so-humble beginnings as a talented basketball player, and everything leading up to where he is now.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why simplicity and speed are critical for any entrepreneur
- How to get started building a web design agency and what you should charge
- Myths around “scaling” and what that means
- Building an agency and growing capital to invest in other projects
- The modern B2B buyer journey (and how it’s not what you might think)
- Cam’s ethos on building websites that convert
- Insights on the process of conversion optimization
- Random musings on living a “chill life”
Huge insights and lessons here…
Share it with a friend or colleague!
Check out Cam’s new project: https://conversionking.io
Join the Member’s Only Exclusive Community: