Martin Smith is an expert digital marketer, agency owner, and DJ paving his own way in life, doing what he loves.
This interview goes through the life and times of a truly interesting individual, from humble beginnings, now DJing virtual events for Dell, Cisco, GitLab, Nike, Converse, and some of the largest companies in the world.
– Growing up with the entrepreneur itch, selling candy in grade school
– Getting a law degree and realizing that it didn’t feel right
– Starting to DJ in the Detroit, Michigan area
– Combining two passions, DJing and marketing, to throw successful events
– Touring and opening for artists like Jay Z, Beyonce, Eminem, Fat Joe, Dave Chapelle, Snoop Dogg, and more
– Settling down and building lead gen sites and getting more passionate about digital marketing
– Creating a successful digital marketing agency
– Transitioning back to DJing and finding a niche in virtual events post-Covid
Super thankful that Martin was open to doing this, and I know you’ll get a ton of value from his words.
Check Martin’s website here: https://djgraffiti.com/
Join the Free Community: https://alwaysbuilding.io/join