Ken Savage is a master of growth hacking and the founder of Product Launch Pro, specializing in product launches.
This was one of the funnest podcasts yet. There’s so many gems to pick up in this episode it’s ridiculous.
– Using Reddit to find communities and niches
– Thoughts on Quora & Reddit ads
– How to do a successful Product Hunt launch
– Building curiosity and getting people to click
– Making a prime marketing statement
– How to deal with the hard times
– The “getting featured on CNN” story
– Insightful SaaS pricing strategies
– Why Ken gravitated towards running an agency
– The mechanics of guerilla marketing
Check Ken’s website here:
Join the Member’s Only Exclusive Community: